As a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPOS), Keatons Estate Agents aims to provide the public with the highest level of service. If you would like to make a formal complaint about the company, please follow the Keatons complaints procedure below. We will do our very best to acknowledge and resolve the issue as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thank you.
Keatons’ Customer Complaints Procedure:
- If you have a complaint regarding the service you have received from Keatons, please put your concerns in writing, preferably an email, and address it to the office concerned.
- The complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days. It will then be explored and responded to within 15 days.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the result of the internal investigation, please email:
. You will be sent an acknowledgment email and your complaint will be reviewed.
- A full investigation will take place and a letter will be sent confirming our final viewpoint. This will be within 21 days of the acknowledgement email/letter.
- In the unlikely event that you remain unhappy with the final response to your complaint, you can write to The Property Ombudsman within six months from the date of our final letter. The Property Ombudsman will review your complaint and advise you according to their decision. The TPOS website is: www.tpos.co.uk.