A striking new development shaped on a Grade II Listed site. This particular spot in London’s Mile End can be traced back to the 19th century and was known for being used by former schools including the prestigious Cooper’s Company and Coborn School, one of the oldest in London. Former classrooms are now luxury apartments.
The four-wing development frames a formal parterre garden courtyard with 1930’s Art Deco details and original Edwardian features. After the ribbon was cut, we hosted a private launch weekend and sold 50% of the units within the first few weeks. The remaining apartments sold over the next six months.